All medical students, pre-medical students, residents, physicians, and other supporters of the mission and vision of SNMA are invited to join us in our efforts to impact the community and support medical students of color. There are several SNMA Membership categories.
- Active Membership: For students matriculating to allopathic and osteopathic medical programs. Represents the core of the SNMA membership body.
- Associate Membership: For pre-medical students and those students involved in health related studies.
- Physician / Patron Membership: For practicing physicians who have a continuing interest in issues and programs that affect medical education and the delivery of health care to under-served populations.
- Institutional Membership: For allied professionals, including community service workers, teachers, government officers and others who may wish to receive our publications and other communications. This category also applies to academic institutions and other non-profit entities.
- Corporate Membership: For corporate enterprises and businesses that wish to support the programs and initiatives of the SNMA.